Hypnotherapy Manchester for anxiety
Most people experience anxiety at some point in their lives. However, if it is stopping you living how you want to live then it’s time to get some support. I help people in Manchester to overcome panic attacks and anxiety to live happy and fulfilled lives.
Cognitive Hypnotherapy gets to the root of why you feel anxious. Together we work in a thorough and interactive way to achieve a shift in thinking so that things that used to make you anxious no longer do. You can feel more in control and respond calmly.
What is anxiety?
Everyone experiences anxiety in different ways but here are some common symptoms.
- feeling overwhelmed
- feeling/thinking something bad might happen
- what if thinking – ‘what if I cause an accident?’
- nervous stomach/ IBS
- ritual activities
- pull hair, bite inside of lip, bite nails,
- a condition you have that worsens – eczema or psoriasis
- avoiding situations like socialising or speaking in public
Anxiety is not a sign of weakness; it’s a response to stress. You already have the tools you need to take back control.
My approach is personalised and insightful and I aim to help you:
- Understand what happens physiologically and emotionally during anxiety and stress
- Identify and resolve any underlying emotions or beliefs that are contributing to the anxiety
- Learn practical ways to be calm and in control
I write and record a bespoke mp3 for you with personalised suggestions which consolidate the work we do and help encourage more useful thought patterns.
Have a look at client testimonials to get an idea of what you can achieve.
Contact me if you would like a free relaxation mp3.
M, 35, Accounts Manager
S, Teacher, Staffordshire